Practical Laws Of Success In Life
1. Exercise atleast 1 hour everyday. You should break a sweat when you are done.
2. Every action you perform should contribute to your goals and aims in life, without attachment to its results. Student should study to acquire knowledge just not to get good grades.An employee should work because he loves what he is doing and not to make a living.
3. Earnestly cut down on wasteful actions in life. Some examples of wasteful actions are watching TV, browsing about useless topics which contributes nothing to your professional and personal life.
4. Strive for perfection in everything you do. Dont perform any action carelessly and incompletely.
5. Seek Knowledge everyday. When you go to bed make sure at the end of the day have the satisfaction of learning at least one thing new today.
6. Meditate or Pray atleast 30 minutes daily. Be thankful for all your blessings.
7. Eat only when you are hungry and drink when you are thirsty, and never otherwise.
8. Stay away from mind altering drugs like alchol, tobacco, coffee and tea. Become a Vegetarian, with plenty of fruits, vegetables and milk in your diet.
9. Practise eveness of mind by treating Pleasure/Pain, Heat/Cold the same by controlling your senses. By products of uncontrolled senses are three evils Lust, Anger and Greed, which would lead to man's ultimate destruction. Eveness brings peace and balance to your life.
10. You have limited time in this earth so enjoy every second of it. Dont wait for tomorrow or dont dwell on yesterday. What you have is today, so go ahead and implement your aims now.